Wiimote Project » Hardware Support » Bluetooth & Connectivity Knowledge Center » Problems with button pressing recognition
: [1]

: Problems with button pressing recognition  ( 13291 )
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
: 2
« : June 28, 2013, 12:12:49 PM »

the problem is that i can conect the wiimote to  the pc , but wiinremote and glovepie won't see that the wiimote is there. i've tested with the buit in bluetooth radio of my laptop, and with a usb dongle i've bought, with the windows stack , bluesoleil and the one which came with the doongle (blue manager) and none are working. i tried installing widcomm and toshiba but they seem to not recognize any of the radios (the built in one nor the usb one)

i can actually conect thee wiimote, but i can't pair it. with bluesoleil it detects it as a joystick instead of as a HID, and won't pair with it. blue manager recognizes it as HID though, but with any of this i can use it.

i've looked for solutions around the forums but nothing seems to work.

the wiimote is working, as i can use it on the wii itself and on my phone.

any help? if you need more info just ask for it.
« : June 28, 2013, 12:14:54 PM linkunarre »
Guru
: 929
Smoothboard Developer
« #1 : June 30, 2013, 08:52:56 PM »

the problem is that i can conect the wiimote to  the pc , but wiinremote and glovepie won't see that the wiimote is there. i've tested with the buit in bluetooth radio of my laptop, and with a usb dongle i've bought, with the windows stack , bluesoleil and the one which came with the doongle (blue manager) and none are working. i tried installing widcomm and toshiba but they seem to not recognize any of the radios (the built in one nor the usb one)

i can actually conect thee wiimote, but i can't pair it. with bluesoleil it detects it as a joystick instead of as a HID, and won't pair with it. blue manager recognizes it as HID though, but with any of this i can use it.

i've looked for solutions around the forums but nothing seems to work.

the wiimote is working, as i can use it on the wii itself and on my phone.

any help? if you need more info just ask for it.

Are you using a Wii Remote Plus?

If yes, you will need to use the Toshiba Bluetooth Stack.

You may find more info at http://www.smoothboard.net/wiiremoteplus

Regards,
Boon Jin

Smoothboard
Wii Whiteboard/Wiimote Whiteboard with annotation features and collaborate with multiple iPads and Android Tablets!

Smoothboard for Mac
Using a Mac? Now you can annotate on PowerPoint or Keynote slideshows!

BoonJin[/url
: [1]

:  

Clicky Web Analytics