: [1]

: Rigth Click  ( 7445 )
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
: 9
« : March 27, 2009, 10:56:19 PM »

Hello,

I have been doing some develops based in the johnny lee's wiimote whiteboard, and i have implemented rigth click.

For activating it, the wiimote have to see a light  in the same position for a second, then if the wiimote keeps seeing the the light in any positions for 3 seconds and then the wiimote stops seeing the light, it displays the right click.

My implementation works prefectly, but i want to draw a circle around the cursor, indicating that the right click is charging, but I just dont know how to do it.

Changing the cursor shape, doesnt work for me, because the cursor can only have sizez of  almost 32px X 32px and I need a bigger circle.

Any ideas?

PS: Sorry for my awfull english.

Ernesto Carrion
« #1 : March 30, 2009, 08:36:54 PM »

Any clues?
Support Admin
: 1178
MSN Messenger - benpaddlejones@live.com.au
« #2 : March 30, 2009, 09:47:04 PM »

ecarrion
A few have looked at this before, its not to hard to change the icon but changing it back is vdifficult in windows. I suggest you ask Boonjin.

benpaddlejones :)

See my full profile and links on my Google Profile: http://www.google.com/profiles/benpaddlejones
« #3 : March 30, 2009, 10:03:35 PM »

benpaddlejones

Thanks for your answer, another question, is Boojin registered in this forum?, can I contact him with this media?
Guru
: 929
Smoothboard Developer
« #4 : March 31, 2009, 01:58:00 AM »

benpaddlejones

Thanks for your answer, another question, is Boojin registered in this forum?, can I contact him with this media?

Hi ecarrion,

Maybe you can draw a small graphic on the user's screen depending on the position of the cursor.
However, drawing a circle around the cursor might be a challenge. You also try to have a small rectangular box similar to a status bar to show the progress of the click.

It will be quite cool. :)

Regards,
Boon Jin

Smoothboard
Wii Whiteboard/Wiimote Whiteboard with annotation features and collaborate with multiple iPads and Android Tablets!

Smoothboard for Mac
Using a Mac? Now you can annotate on PowerPoint or Keynote slideshows!

BoonJin[/url
« #5 : March 31, 2009, 07:16:34 AM »

benpaddlejones

Hi ecarrion,

Maybe you can draw a small graphic on the user's screen depending on the position of the cursor.
However, drawing a circle around the cursor might be a challenge. You also try to have a small rectangular box similar to a status bar to show the progress of the click.

It will be quite cool. :)

Regards,
Boon Jin

Okay, Seems like a nice approach, I'll give it a try.
I hope you don't bother if i have further questions.

Thanks
Ernesto Carrion
« #6 : May 14, 2009, 08:19:59 PM »

Hello again, I'm having problems when sending rigth click's to opengl or directx rendered windows, does anybody know whats goin on? or a way to fix it?
: 97
The soul of Dr. Nuclear
« #7 : December 15, 2009, 01:08:23 PM »

What are you expecting to happen when DirectX or OpenGL gets a right click? If you are thinking that a Windows XP or Vista right click window is going to pop up then you are out of luck. In DirectX the screen is all yours, so anything that happens on the screen is up to you. If you are trying to send a right click to a particular game then the problem maybe that each particular game designer has got their own system for exactly what constitutes a right click and how to react to it.

I hope this helps.

James.

James Mclain
Owner and Creator of
Whalebone IR and Software

http://whaleboneir.com

or view and buy our products on ebay:

http://ebay.com   Search for IR pen or products by shakespeare1212.
: [1]

:  

Clicky Web Analytics