Wiimote Project » Hardware Support » Bluetooth & Connectivity Knowledge Center » Dell Wireless 370 not working?
: [1]

: Dell Wireless 370 not working?  ( 8951 )
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
: 2
« : June 23, 2010, 08:33:46 PM »

Hey, I was wondering if anybody could help me out with getting my Wiimote hooked up to my laptop. I've actually gotten it working before under the Windows 7 beta months ago using Bluesoliel, but now it doesn't work at all.. either with bluesoliel or with the Dell drivers installed. According to the wiili.org supported list, my card is supported, but it just.. doesn't work. It recognizes my Wiimote, and claims to have successfully installed it, but it immediately disconnects after the initial connection has been made. Also, I'm now running the final release version of Windows 7. Can anyone help me out here? Thanks in advance. :D
« : June 23, 2010, 08:38:36 PM Shaflugi »
Guru
: 929
Smoothboard Developer
« #1 : June 23, 2010, 09:16:29 PM »

Hi,

How are you connecting the Wiimote?

Are you using Smoothboard's SmoothConnect?

Regards,
Boon Jin

Smoothboard
Wii Whiteboard/Wiimote Whiteboard with annotation features and collaborate with multiple iPads and Android Tablets!

Smoothboard for Mac
Using a Mac? Now you can annotate on PowerPoint or Keynote slideshows!

BoonJin[/url
: 2
« #2 : June 23, 2010, 10:03:59 PM »

I actually finally got it working after several hours of messing with it, right after posting. Figures. Anyway, I got it working using WiimoteConnect and using a different Wiimote from the one I was using originally.
: [1]

:  

Clicky Web Analytics