Wiimote Project » Hardware Support » IR Pens » Problem with IR pen
: [1]

: Problem with IR pen  ( 5036 )
0 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
: 4
« : November 01, 2011, 06:06:04 AM »

Hi , i have made a simple pen for interactiveboard with TSAL6200 vishay . like this picture
http://wouwlabs.com/blogs/jeez/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/ir_pen1.jpg

but there is problem. when i want to write with this pen , doesn't work good like the videos that you uploaded in net . i read the user guide and notice to notification but didn't solve . i guess the reflex of a LED it's not good and not durable . i am working with "Scope Screen" that is not glassy screen and it is about 70 inch.what is the pen problem and LED?maybe wiimote can't see the IR from away. what should I do?
thanks
Guru
: 929
Smoothboard Developer
« #1 : November 01, 2011, 08:05:23 AM »

You may want to purchase a ready made IR Pen. This will save you a lot of time troubleshooting the issue.

Regards,
Boon Jin

Smoothboard
Wii Whiteboard/Wiimote Whiteboard with annotation features and collaborate with multiple iPads and Android Tablets!

Smoothboard for Mac
Using a Mac? Now you can annotate on PowerPoint or Keynote slideshows!

BoonJin[/url
: 4
« #2 : November 01, 2011, 03:11:11 PM »

You may want to purchase a ready made IR Pen. This will save you a lot of time troubleshooting the issue.

Regards,
Boon Jin
In other hand , If i purchase a ready IR pen this problem will be solve? with any postion of wiimote ?
Guru
: 929
Smoothboard Developer
« #3 : November 01, 2011, 04:56:27 PM »

It may at least eliminate the issues if there are with a self-made IR pen.

You can place the Wiimote as close a possible to the screen by adjusting the position with the use of the Smoothboard's Calibration Viewer.

Regards,
Boon Jin

Smoothboard
Wii Whiteboard/Wiimote Whiteboard with annotation features and collaborate with multiple iPads and Android Tablets!

Smoothboard for Mac
Using a Mac? Now you can annotate on PowerPoint or Keynote slideshows!

BoonJin[/url
: [1]

:  

Clicky Web Analytics